Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simplicity in Communication

"You must let no unwholesome word come out of your mouth, but only what is beneficial for the building up of the one in need, that it may give grace to those who hear."     Ephesians 4:29


"True, kind, and necessary."

Elizabeth has written about a three-fold method for determining whether something is worth saying.  The link will bring you to another link, but I believe it's worth the trouble!  

I try not to over-post on this blog, and I realized that there is one essay that doesn't fully fit these criteria.  True?  Yes, unfortunately.  Kind?  Not so sure.  Necessary?  Uh-uh.

 I don't think it will be missed.

Grace and peace...
Jeannine

1 comment:

  1. I modified a post of my own recently, Jeannine. I am grateful we have delete and edit buttons! I enjoy your posts very much. God bless.

    ReplyDelete